Fire Extinguisher Installation & Fire Extinguisher Certification - Compliant to BS 5306-8: 2012:
We provide fire extinguisher service, supply & maintenance for all workplace premises from Offices to Shops through to Schools, Colleges, Hospitals or Factories & Warehouses. We also survey your workplace as part of our standard annual fire extinguisher service plan.
We provide full installation of every type of fire extinguisher to meet BS 5306-8: 2012 and full service routines to meet BS 5306-3: 2017 by BAFE qualified fire extinguisher service technicians. Fire Extinguisher Service, Supply & Maintenance - Call 0800 999 8595.
|We Provide Full Fire Extinguisher Service Plans to:|
1. BS 5306-3: 2017 (Service & Maintenance)
2. BS 5306-8: 2012 (Survey & Siting)
3. BS 5306-9: 2015 (Environment)
All Technicians Are Ex-Fire Service
All Technicians Are IFE Accredited Fire Risk Assessors
All Technicians Are BAFE Qualified
|Service Includes: All Basic Spare Parts:|
1. Tamper Tags
2. Gauge Patches
3. O' Rings
4. OK Indicators
5. Steel Pins
6. Service Labels
7. Service Certificate
8. Survey Report (If Required)
Fire Extinguisher Installation Certificate:
Fire extinguishers MUST be suitably fire point sited & fitted immediately following the commissioning to service of any NEW fire extinguishers brought into the workplace premises to comply with BS 5306-8: 2012 & BS 5306-3: 2017.
Positioning & fitting fire extinguishers is both an legal requirement and an professional service required to be conducted to meet the RRFSO 2005, BS 5306-3: 2017 and any insurance requirements your premises may be subject to adhere to by-law.
Fire Extinguisher Installation - Compliant to BS 5306-8: 2012 can ensure:
1. The fire extinguisher is fitted in the correct location
2. The fire extinguisher is sited at the safest position
3. The fire extinguisher is suitably fire point sited
4. The fire extinguisher will not cause injury in use to ANY trained user
5. The fire extinguisher will not cause injury to anyone in its day to day position
6. The fire extinguisher is certificated to BS 5306-8: 2012 & BS 5306-3: 2017
The above also requires:
A. The fire extinguisher brackets are fit for purpose
B. The fire extinguisher stands are both suitable & located correctly
C. The fire extinguisher signage is fitted in-line with the extinguishers
D. The fire extinguisher fire point is approved via an Certificate of Inspection
Attention: All fire extinguishers shall be subject to commissioning on initial positioning to meet BS 5306-3: 2017 certification.
Fire Extinguisher Commission & Installation:
1. Assemble New Units
2. Commission To Service
3. Site Stand New Units
4. Fit To Wall New Units
5. Fit & Site Suitable Signage
6. Fit Legal Service Labels
7. Provide Service Certificate
8. Provide Survey Report (If Required)
Fire Extinguisher Technician & Fire Risk Assessors: Personal Behaviour:
Further Details - See our info-links below:
1. MG Fire Safety Group - Fire Extinguisher Service & Maintenance Certificate
2. MG Fire Safety Group - Fire Risk Assessment & Fire Safety Survey Report
3. MG Fire Safety Group - Fire Safety Signs Survey & Certificate
Our Fire Safety Risk Assessors/ Fire Safety Managers - Manage All Types Of Premises & Building Occupancy Fire Safety.
Contact Us for your legal, cost-effective ex-fire service, Fire Safety Officer Fire Extinguisher Service & Maintenance on: 0800 999 8595.
Fire Risk Assessment Reading - Fire Extinguisher Installation & Fire Extinguisher Certificate in Reading, Caversham, Earley, Twyford, Winnersh, Wokingham, Crowthorne, Sandhurst, Camberley, Farnborough, Ascot & Bagshot.